- Whatever you draw, is always seamless and tileable
- You always see the tileable effects on screen, and feel the "global" look
- Special Cross-Border Clone brush for creating tiles from photographs across the tile boundaries
- Open and work on many images at the same time
- More than 30 different Brushes each with its own collection of libraries of predefined variations, many that can be modified or expanded to create an infinite number of brush functions.
- You can paint not only with color but also with texture - unlimited variations
- Image Nozzle for spraying cute images
- Natural and artistic brushes simulate real painting techniques
- Using cloning techniques you can give photographic images the appearance of painted art
- 3D brushes can simulate shaded pipes or ropes
- Support for pressure sensitive tablets
- Texture pick can make a seamless texture from any part of your image
- TWAIN support for scanners and digital cameras
- Support also for 32 bit film scanners
- Support for Adobe compatible plug-in filters (*.8bf)
- Filter plug-ins can even be used across the network
- PhotoSEAM can search for the plug-ins
- Support for external procedure plug-ins called Extras (*.xtr)
- Many standad image adjusting tools and color corrections
- Automatic enhancing of images form digital cameras and scanners
- Many built-in filters and effects
- Photo Retouch set of brushes can "paint" contrast, sharpness, color corrections etc..
- Adding beautiful Lens flares or sparkles to your images.
- The Rubber Stamp can cycle - wrap on the image
- 12 standard modes for any brush, image nozzle, stamp or other retouching and special effect brushes.
- Edge-Smart Brush mode for edge - sensitive painting
- Multiple Undo and Redo
- Colorize images
- The help file explains each tool and procedure with examples and detailed 'behind the scene" descriptions
- Support for major image formats including PNG, JPG, BMP, TIF, PCX, TGA and Adobe PSD
- Fast loading
.. and more